背景音乐：Lady Starlight by Scorpions
- He who has a WHY to live can bear almost any HOW.
- It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends upon his not understanding it.
- What gets us into trouble is not what we don’t know. It’s what we know for sure that just ain’t so.
- If being crazy means living life as if it matters then I don’t care if we’re completely insane.
- No one forgets the truth,they just get better at lying.
- Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.Don’t assume,just ask.
Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing.
- Our reach must exceed our grasp,or what’s a metaphor?
- Our reach must exceed our grasp,or what’s a heaven for?
- In every work of genius we recognize our own rejected thoughts; they come back to us with a certain alienated majesty
–Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Live your life so that when you die，you’re the one smiling and everyone around you is crying.
- 要是地球变成Bra的形状就好了 那咱们就没有时差了。—-武林
- I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.—-Douglas Adams
- Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans.–John Lennon
- All I want is for one guy to prove to me that they’re not all the same.
- It was silly of us to look for qualities in each other that we never had.
- When love and duty are one, grace is within you.
- Women are always under the impression that men love them more that they really do.
- If a man hasn’t what’s necessary to make a woman love him then it’s *his* fault not hers.
- The idea that any women should marry any Tom, Dick or Harry regardless of her own feelings is simply prehistoric.
- We must accept finite disappointment, but we must never lose infinite hope.
- At twenty years of age,the will reigns;at thirty,the wit;and at forty,the judgement.
- To sensible person, everyday is a day of reckoning.
- Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and is not resentful. Love takes no pleasure in other people’s sins but delights in the truth and to hope and to endure whatever comes.There are three things that last： faith, hope and love, and love is the greatest of these.
- Procrastination is just like masturbation.At first it feels really good,but actually you are just fucking yourself.
- We can stand,walk and run with grace and endurance,but we sufferaching feet and knee injuries;we can twist and troque our spines,and yet most of us are plagued by back trouble at some point in our lives;we can give birth to babies with big brains, but only through great pain and risk.Many of the flaws in our “design” have a common theme: they arise primarily from evolutionary compromises that came about when our ancestors stood upright–the first step in the long path to becoming human.
- Planets spin.Lightning leaps.Atoms dance and so do we.
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy.
- Only observtion is the key to understanding.—Leonardo Da Vinci
- English gives us another pair of eyes,another pair of ears to see,to hear and to explore another culture beyond our existence.
- Everything will be OK in the end. If something’s not OK, then it’s not the end yet.–Ruby
- The mind of a bigot is like the pupil of the eye. The more lightyou shine on it, the more it will contract.
—-Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr.
- The opposite of love in not hate but indifference.
- It’s okay to be scared and you don’t have to be alone or do it alone.
- What doesn’t kill you make you stronger!
- When a man looks into the abyss and nothing is staring back, that is when he finds his true character.
- For me, growth begins immediately after I am able to admit my mistakes and forgive myself.
- Each time something difficult and challenging has happened to me,it has marked the beginning of a new era in my life.
- The only difference between a diamond and a lump of coal is that the diamond had more pressure put on it.
- Advise is like snow.The softer it falls,the longer it dwells upthe mind, the deeper it sinks into the mind.
- Be slow in choosing friends, but slower in changing them.
- Solitude is the price we pay for growing up.
- Cowards die many times before their deaths,the valiant never taste of death but once.
- Optimist is a man who gets treed but enjoys the scenery.
- Said I love you, but I lied.This is more than love I feel inside.
- Things hardly attained are longer retained.
- Courtship is the time when a girl doesn’t say all she means anda boy doesn’t mean all he says.
- Let life be beautiful like summer flowers, and death like autumnleaves.
- Life is good, but it can only be perceived by those who love it.
- Love will die if held too tightly,love will fly if held too lightly.
- To love and win is the best thing,to love and lose, the next best.
- The less possesions you have,the more you enjoy.
- Just because someone doesn’t love you the way you want them to,doesn’t mean they don’t love you with all they have.
- A travellor am I and a navigator,and everyday I discover a new region with my soul.
- You may only be one person to the world,but you may also be the world to one person.
- Every woman is a venus,but in her own way.
- You cannot reshape yourself without suffering,for you are both the sculptor and the marble.
- Cherish your visions and your dreams,as they are the children ofyour soul and the blueprints of your ultimate achievements.
- Adversity reveals genius,prosperity conceals it.
- People love others not for who they are,but for how they make usfeel.
believe in yourself.
- It is not intelligence alone that brings success,but also the drive to suceed,the commitment to work hard and the courage to
- If the dream is big enough,the facts don’t count.
- Reach for the sky because if you should happen to miss,you’ll stilll be among the stars…